Bali Driver Tips on Hiring Car
Tips on hiring car with Bali Driver
We provide car rental service for self-drive. If you are looking to rent a car with driver in Bali check-out these tips…
Self-drive vs. hiring Bali Driver in Bali
Hiring car for self drive will definitely give much more flexibility, but in some cases it might be a better idea to hire car with driver :
- If you are not comfortable with driving manual car or you have no experience driving on left-side,
- If you don’t have long experience as a driver – driving in Bali might be challenging (narrow roads and heavy motorbike traffic),
- If you are coming only for few days — it might take few days before you get use to driving here and start fully enjoying your driving experience,
- If you don’t like to do your own research and plan your sightseeing tour itineraries. Hire car with driver and get everything planned for your. Bali Driver will recommend you places to visit in Bali and plan itineraries based on your interests.
Rates include car, driver service and petrol. Check Here !
Usually price covers from 8 to 10 hours driver service per day. Usually you can get extra hours for additional fee.
- Be careful with companies offering driver service only for sightseeing tours – many itineraries are full of souvenir shopping and overpriced restaurants. Make sure that you can change itineraries to suit your interests and you can choose by yourself places you want to visit.
- Make sure that your driver is licensed tour guide.
- Hire legitimate company – its safer than hiring randomly met freelance driver on the street.
Recommended Bali driver service
- Abhirama Bali Tours – good selection of cars, friendly cancellation policy, good rates.